[Frameworks] Film Woes

Christopher Ball cbifilms at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 01:39:20 UTC 2021

Clear doesn't sound like x-ray.  X rays expose the film, and not evenly.
The only time I had it happen to me it looked more like variable fog and
intermittent lightning bolt type patterns.  Do you have a bit of unexposed
(not xrayed) raw film left, which you could shoot off 50 feet and test with
your development process?  Then you could at least narrow that down to xray
or development.