[Frameworks] artists films/experimental films about cinemas

Albert Alcoz albertalcoz at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 17:29:50 UTC 2021

Hello Bryan,

Three Spanish films that come to mind regarding "films about cinemas".
I have just read the MoMA bought the second one:

*La sortie* (2008) de Chus Domínguez. 10’
https://vimeo.com/52296364

*Cinema Mundial 1957-2007* (2007) de Carles Asensio. 18’
https://vimeo.com/237120871

*25 CINES/seg* (2017) de Luis Macías. 39'
http://luismacias.es/25-cines-seg/

Best,
Albert

http://albertalcoz.com/ <http://www.albertalcoz.com/>