[Frameworks] Support Microscope Gallery''s events as we face a sudden move!

LBurchill elle.burchill at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 17:27:45 UTC 2021

There are only two more days left in our campaign and just 5K to go! We are
finally allowing ourselves to get excited about the new space and all its
possibilities! Please help push us to the finish line. For artist perks:
www.igg.me/at/microscopemoves OR for tax-deductible donations:
www.microscopegallery.com/fa
The videos on both sites show and tell a lot of information about our past,
present and future (with your help)!

For artists perks including those by Peggy Ahwesh, Lea Bertucci, Ben
Coonley, Bradley Eros, Marni Kotak, Le'Andra LeSeur, Kamron Saniee, Ray
Sweeten and Jonas Mekas/Spector Books: www.igg.me/at/microscopemoves

For tax-deductible donations follow this link: www.microscopegallery.com/fa

Many thanks to the many of you who have contributed so far.

Elle & Andrea