[Frameworks] Allotment material

Ben Ewart-Dean bewartdean at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 10:16:56 UTC 2021

Hello all,

First time poster here, so I hope this works properly!

I am a film-maker based in South Wales, currently working on a series of
projects about UK allotments (or, in the US, community gardens).

My plan is for one of these projects to be a short experimental film made
entirely from found & archive footage & sound, and I'm searching for
material to use. Would anyone here have access to (or know anyone who has
access to) any Super 8 footage featuring allotments?

Any information or leads gratefully received!

Thanks very much,

Ben
--
www.benewartdean.co.uk