[Frameworks] Night shooting

Nicole nicole at magiklantern.com
Thu Aug 5 09:11:37 UTC 2021

Thanks for the info! This might be a dumb question, but I'm limited on my
light metering options. I have a Krasnogorsk 3 and it has a built in light
meter. I'm assuming it is an ambient meter, not a spot meter. (I shoud
probably confirm that...) Do you expect this will give me good exposure?

I definetly want some depth of field to work with, but also don't want to
be stopped all the way down to like 11 or 16 and have no soft areas in the
shot. I think around a 4 or 5.6 is the goal.

Thanks again!

Nicole Elaine Baker Peterson (she/her/they)
Founder & Head Programmer, Media Monsters
nicole at magiklantern.com
*twitch.tv/media_monsters <http://twitch.tv/media_monsters> |
**magiklantern.com
<http://www.magiklantern.com/>*