[Frameworks] Paul Sharits and Woody Vasulka?

Christine Downing downing.christine at gmail.com
Fri Aug 6 19:16:05 UTC 2021

I know he used a Color-Aid packet for color frames in some of his work. I
saw it at his house once and asked him about it.  I don't remember seeing
the set up, but it could have been shot with an animation stand or taped to
a wall. This doesn't address the question about a device Woody made for
Paul.
https://www.dickblick.com/items/color-aid-paper-packet-4-12-x-6-assorted-pkg-of-220/