[Frameworks] Faculty Position at American University of Cairo

Mike Morris m_alex_morris at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 16 16:14:47 UTC 2021

Hello frameworkers,
I just wanted to share that the institution I've been teaching at for the past year, American University of Cairo, is hiring for a tenure track position beginning in the spring semester. This is a film studies/theory position. If this looks like an interesting position, please apply before September 1st.

I am happy to talk with anyone one on one about the institution, as well as living in Egypt. I know it's a big move, if you're based in the US as I was, especially during the pandemic, but if you have questions or concerns I'll do my best to emphasize how much I LOVE living in Cairo. Come teach with me!

https://www.higheredjobs.com/search/details.cfm?JobCode=177515320&Title=ARTS%3A%20Assistant%2FAssociate%2FFull%20Professor%20of%20Film%20%2D%20Tenure%20Track