[Frameworks] Travelogues

Kornelia Boczkowska kornelia.boczkowska at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 21:40:44 UTC 2021

Hi Kelsey, some examples:

Mono Lake (1968 - 2004) by Nancy Holt & Robert Smithson

Orchard (2004) by Julie Murray

Desert Abstractions (1997) by Jon Behrens

The Ring Road (1985) by Friðrik Þór Friðriksson

Coorow-Latham Road (2011) by Blake Williams

Bowl Me Over (1995) by Lissa Mitchell

Also, I'm now completing a book on the road movie in experimental film
and video, so I may have some more suggestions for you depending on what
you're looking for specifically. There's even a distinctive sub-genre of
the so-called eco-road movies (Zournazi 2012; Croteau 2019; Paszkiewicz
2021) that fit in with the broader trend of ecocriticism and ecocinema.

Kornelia