[Frameworks] 16mm film looper

Anna Kipervaser anna.kipervaser at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 15:45:05 UTC 2021

Maybe you bought one and no longer need it, or maybe you or your friend
make them. I wanna know about it cuz I need to buy one!

I'm shopping for a looper and would like to have variety of options as I
make a decision.

I'm aware of NCS as an option, and would ideally love to order a
vertical/non-platter model from Christophe, but there need to be 6 of us!
And I don't yet know what he charges per looper.

Would love to know current other options and prices, as well as styles.

Always,
 Anna