[Frameworks] Orwo at Filmotec

Thomas Bartels mail at thomasbartels.eu
Mon Dec 27 17:21:05 UTC 2021

Both former sales persons went into retirement. That may have caused some delay in communication. Also they were running low on some material. But I had no problems obtaining UN 54, PF 2 and TF 12 one month ago.

Here is the contact info / email of the new person in charge.

Best, Thomas.
Thomas Bartels
https://vimeo.com/thomasbartels

Bitte beachten Sie unsere neue Email Adresse für Bestellungen!
Please use our new email address for your orders!
sales at orwo.family
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Best regards
Andreas Wenski