[Frameworks] Seeking 16mm/8mm water textures - paying to license

Carrie Schreck carriemakesmovies at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 21:08:42 UTC 2021

Hello! I'm a producer on a series of short films, one of them deals with
young teens diving for the first time. The director's approach is very
cinematic verging on experimental and since we have a small budget for
licensing, I thought I'd reach out to the community and see if anyone had
something available to look through.

Looking for 5-10 minutes of beach, waves, water, underwater, sun, sand,
experimental processes, direct-on-film work etc ok, prefer no faces or just
distant/silhouettes, let me know what you have and we'll discuss screeners
and licensing!

Thanks film fam, looking forward to seeing your work!

--

*    Carrie Schreck, cool chick. *