[Frameworks] Filmmakers Filming Monographs

Patrick Friel patrick.friel at att.net
Tue Feb 2 20:39:13 UTC 2021

 Thanks, All!
Thanks Adam for checking with your friend at the Walker -- let me know if you hear anything.  The Walker was my next step, but I don't know anyone there personally, so I was checking here first.  Michael and Damon, you were on the same wavelength. Thanks for the contact, even though Adam beat me to it!
Jared -- I don't know if they filmed/taped/audio recorded any of the talks. I've not researched the Filmmakers Filming project beyond just looking for these monographs, but I believe they included in-person screenings with the filmmakers and possibly workshops. Maybe Adam would be willing to add an addendum inquiry to his friend there?
Still interested in buying copies if anyone has any (email me privately). Adam, I may be interested in scans of my missing ones, but I'm after these for bibliophile reasons and not research needs, so the physical object is what I want.
Best to all,