[Frameworks] frameworks list migration

Eric Theise erictheise at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 06:54:03 UTC 2021

Hmmm. Not really, using Chrome it gives me a warning about not being secure
and it lands at a Webmail page where I'd have to login.

I'm basically looking for a homepage for the list. I want to say "the
Frameworks mailing list" in an HTML document and have that link to a page
where new people could subscribe and existing subscribers could set their
options or access the archive. Basically the equivalent of the former