[Frameworks] Xcèntric Cinema’s new online programme: Rose Lowder. Bouquets 1-10

Dominic Angerame dominic.angerame at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 13:51:47 UTC 2021

Hi Gloria, Happy New Year. Since I left Canyon Cinema I have been out of touch with many people and organizations. My termination there was chaotic and not fun. I had only ten minutes notice to leave and no time to get any of my contacts. CCCB owns 16mm prints of my “City Symphony” collection and last year I released another title in that series called “Revelations”. A copy of this work in on Vimeo and below is a link to it. Not sure if you have seen it. It did not do well in the Festival circuit. I would love to have this work in the collection.. I am also working on a new film. It is cut and ready for sound, also part of the “City Symphony” series. It is called “All the Good People Are Dead.” I titled this before Covid 19 struck and will be released soon.

If you key in my name “Dominic Angerame” you will also see many other titles. The City Symphony is under contract with Re-Voir so those films are not viewable

Both works are digital only. Light Cone in Paris has a high quality master of Revelations and will also received a copy of the new film.

I trust all is well and congrats on the new series, it sounds exciting and I also trust that CCCB is doing well. I miss traveling and do wish to re visit Spain once we can all get out of our homes. The US is in terrible shape recovering from a disastrous presidency of Trump. It seems like the US is finally emerging out of the black hole that we have been stuck in for the past four years.

Sincerely,

Dominic Angerame

Vimeo link

https://vimeo.com/275170226 <https://vimeo.com/275170226> no password needed for this or any other titles.