[Frameworks] Just released - Writings on Cinema by Germaine Dulac

8 Fest the8fest at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 05:36:08 UTC 2021

Can you please unsubscribe Me, thank you!

On Tue, Feb 9, 2021 at 6:28 AM, FrameWorks Admin <frameworks at re-voir.com>
wrote:

> Successfully Removed:
>
>    - benbalcom at gmail.com
>

> On Feb 9, 2021, at 1:38 AM, Ben Balcom <benbalcom at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Please, someone, unsubscribe me.

*Tara Hakim*
Operations Manager

*Please note that due to the small size of our organisation, it may take up
to 48 hours for us to get back to you. Always feel free to check back in if
you haven't heard back from us! *
*---*

the8fest
1-696 Bathurst Street
Toronto, ON
M5S 2R3

the8fest at gmail.com

the8fest is made possible through the generous support of:
The Canada Council for the Arts, The Ontario Arts Council and produced with
the support of the City of Toronto through the Toronto Arts Council, as
well as our sponsors, our community partners, volunteers, filmmakers, and
audience.

 the8fest tient à remercier ses partenaires :
Le Conseil des Arts du Canada, Le Conseil Des Arts De L’Ontario et Le
Conseil des Arts du Toronto, ainsi que par des commanditaires, notre
partenaires locaux, les bénévoles, les cinéastes, et le public.