[Frameworks] Experimental cinema and video games

Nicole Baker Peterson nebaker at pnca.edu
Tue Feb 9 08:15:23 UTC 2021

I second looking at Evan Meaney. Video game imagery is very widespread
throughout glitch film work. The first glitch video was made using a video
game console! Digital TV Dinner <https://youtu.be/Ad9zdlaRvdM>

Nicole Elaine Baker Peterson
Founder & Head Programmer, Media Monsters
*twitch.tv/media_monsters <http://twitch.tv/media_monsters> |
**magiklantern.com
<http://www.magiklantern.com/>*