[Frameworks] Trouble withNikon R8 - double exp only

Justin Rhody justincliffordrhody at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 18:01:22 UTC 2021

The other week I was shooting with a Nikon R8 in close to freezing
temperatures and using the double exposure feature. Since then, I can't get
the camera to work in its normal way - the motor only activates if the film
is reversed and then that short passage is shot forward, over and over
again. Like its locked into double exposure mode. Is there something
obvious I'm just missing? Thanks for the help. -Justin