[Frameworks] video translation of poetry/prose

Carlos Adriano adriano.carlos.ca at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 10:08:19 UTC 2021

a kind of counterpoint...

a forthcoming book: "The Poetry-Film Nexus in Latin America: Exploring
Intermediality on Page and Screen"; edited by Ben Bollig and David M. J.
Wood:
http://www.mhra.org.uk/publications/Poetry-Film-Nexus-in-Latin-America

next tuesday, a talk about it:
http://jlacs-travesia.online/en/2020/10/29/the-poetry-film-nexus-intermediality-and-indiscipline-in-latin-american-audiovisual-cultures/?fbclid=IwAR3L8CV21R4HtlXgYaW7V26OKNBEhEtp37U9kfDdpT8stTpjxSayKQB9f1o

carlos adriano
brazil