[Frameworks] Film lab in San Francisco?

Dominic Angerame dominic.angerame at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 15:42:14 UTC 2021

I have been shipping exposed film within the State of Calif over the past two months and have had no problems with Xray damage without such notices, however, if u really want to be safe it does not hurt to place these labels on the packages. I guess we have to trust that the Post Office still does not X-ray the packages. For mailing out of State it makes sense to place such labels.

Thanks Scott for the link.

Dominic