[Frameworks] Gamestop Kodak?

FrameWorks Admin frameworks at re-voir.com
Thu Jan 28 10:48:13 UTC 2021

Hi Graeme,
There are 1725 subscribers on FrameWorks. Each one would have to put up $62,600 between s/he and their friends.
A hard slog. Especially when you consider that Kodak stock is not a great investment.
And considering that they will not boost profits by making more super-8 film, the stock will go down and we will all lose.
However, if each of us bought $62,000 of Kodak film rather than Kodak stock, it would surely have more of an effect!
Their profits would soar and they would invest their wealth in making more film, so.
Pip