[Frameworks] Eiki SL-0 Maintenance Questions

Larry Urbanski larryu at urbanskifilm.com
Fri Mar 5 02:47:28 UTC 2021

For the focus knob issue I made a video how I fix it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdNahj6tcks
For the rattling sound you have to disassemble all the gears from the
bottom shaft of the feed arm and lubricate the shaft with a good grease.
The gears rotate on the shaft and when the shaft gets dry it makes that
terrible sound in forward. Once lubricated it will be quiet.
Larry Urbanski