[Frameworks] Microcinemas around the world

Elena Duque elenaduque at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 10:35:32 UTC 2021

Dear FrameWorkers

I hope you are doing fine. I am reaching to you because I am researching a
little bit on microcinemas and independent venues that screen experimental
cinema all over the world. I would love to know what venues of this kind do
you have in your cities. I am thinking about places like Light Industries
in NY, or Close Up Cinema in London and so on. I would appreciate any
feedback you have on this!

Thank you very much, I send you my warmest regards,

--
Elena Duque Viña
Telf: (+34) 605431072