[Frameworks] Microcinemas around the world

Gilbert Guerrero gilbert at shapeshifterscinema.com
Sat Mar 13 18:25:50 UTC 2021

Hi Elena,

We run a microcinema in Oakland, California called *Shapeshifters Cinema.*
We started as a monthly Expanded Cinema series in 2012.

http://shapeshifterscinema.com

We have a couple of shows and workshops coming up, online, via livestream,
including both a workshop and show tomorrow, Sunday, March 14th!

*Andy Puls*
Sunday, March 14, 2021, 7pm PST
Live broadcast via our streaming channel

Andy Puls beams down from his woodland retreat with a performance of live
generative music and colored light pieces made using his homemade "Melody
Oracle" electronic music and synchronized refractive light projection
system.
http://shapeshifterscinema.com/livestream/

*Found Sound*
Instructor: Cheryl Leonard
March 14th, 2021 1-4pm PST and March 21st, 2021 2-4pm PST
Meeting via live video, $35 registration fee
Explore techniques for making and recording unusual sounds in this two-day
workshop led by composer/instrument-builder/field recordist Cheryl E.
Leonard.
https://shop.shapeshifterscinema.com/collections/workshops/products/found-sound-workshop-with-cheryl-leonard

Cheers,
Gilbert