[Frameworks] new videos at OZ Arts Nashville

John Warren johnwarren at alum.calarts.edu
Mon May 3 17:08:19 UTC 2021

Hello to any and all experimental film freaks in the Southeast. My latest video is premiering this weekend at OZ Arts Nashville. It was made in collaboration with the state’s first Youth Poet Laureate, Lagnajita Mukhopadhyay.  She and I will be speaking at OZ this Saturday, May 8 at 5pm, following an hour-long screening of “poetry into film collaborations.” Tickets are $15, and selling fast. I understand this will be a socially-distanced event. It would be wonderful to see some of you there! Here is a link with more info: https://www.ozartsnashville.org/defy-film-festival-and-kindling-arts-festival/ <https://www.ozartsnashville.org/defy-film-festival-and-kindling-arts-festival/>

peace, jw

John Warren
Independent Filmmaker
Lecturer, Vanderbilt University