[Frameworks] Experimental films with drawings

Patrick Friel patrick.friel at att.net
Wed May 5 23:11:54 UTC 2021

 Sebastian,
The film Fred mentioned, Owen Land/George Landow's The Film That Rises to the Surface of Clarified Butter, is on the "Masterworks of American Avant-Garde Film" Blu-Ray/DVD set from Flicker Alley and also seems to be viewable on Alexander Street (if you have institutional access) and on Fandor.

Best,
Patrick FrielChicago