[Frameworks] Sound-centric films: excellence in sound design

Albert Alcoz albertalcoz at gmail.com
Sun Nov 14 09:00:37 UTC 2021

*Hacked Circuit* (2014) by Deborah Stratman about the sound restoration of *The
Conversation* by Coppola.
http://www.pythagorasfilm.com/hacked-circuit.html

Try to find this book: *Film Sound: Theory and Practice* by Elisabeth Weis
and John Belton, for example.

In fact there are dozens of experimental films concerning sound as the main
topic...
Here are some of them
<http://www.visionaryfilm.net/2017/12/peliculas-de-resonancias-filmicas.html>
.