[Frameworks] Sound-centric films: excellence in sound design

jimmyschaus1 jimmyschaus at gmail.com
Sun Nov 14 19:24:48 UTC 2021

shameless self promotion: *St. Francis Hears a Noise*
<https://vimeo.com/287112026>, my experimental narrative feature from 2018

Mary Helena Clark's *The Glass Note <https://vimeo.com/265471338>*

my film sound pantheon, in addition to Martel, as you mentioned:
Damon Packard (particularly *Reflections of Evil*), Laida Lertxundi,
Deborah Stratman, Andrei Tarkovsky, Robert Bresson, and Jacques Tati