[Frameworks] Double-8 camera ---> 16mm projection

Sandy McLennan smclennan4 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 25 03:33:05 UTC 2021

I currently make and screen work in Double 8 and Regular 8 and have  given workshops in the format through LIFT (Liaison of Independent Filmmakers of Toronto), The8fest and Images Festival (in person and online). Send me email and we’ll see how I can help the student.

These here are great titles/ideas/resources. During the early pandemic I received a Canada Council for the Arts grant to create an optical printer with a Bolex H8 camera and both a Regular 8 and 16mm projector (could not have been made without knowledge, help and hardware/software from Matt McWilliams). It is working and is a tool to be explored.

Sandy McLennan
Port Sydney, Ontario, Canada