[Frameworks] Deserts and experimental film

Albert Alcoz albertalcoz at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 07:55:43 UTC 2021

¡Thank you very much for all these amazing references to everyone!
Maybe the feature lengths interest me less though. Would be great to find
more non-western works.

Thanks a million Kornelia Boczkowska for writing the titles of those books
and articles.
I will definitely check them in order to analyze the desert concepts
reflected in the films.
These days I'm reading a novel titled *The Friend of the Desert* by Pablo
d'Ors
<https://www.penguinrandomhouse.com/books/608914/the-friend-of-the-desert-by-pablo-dors/>
that I recommend.

All the best,