[Frameworks] The Florida Experimental Film/Video Festival is accepting donations

FLEX FEST flexfestflorida at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 20:22:01 UTC 2021

Hello..

The Florida Experimental Film/Video Festival (FLEX) is accepting donations.
Tempus Projects in Tampa, FL is acting as our fiscal sponsor so all
donations are tax deductible.

FLEX '22 will take place in Tampa, FL Feb 24-27th this year. We plan to pay
all exhibiting filmmakers, but we do need some coin to make that happen. We
also have some speakers to repair, some projectors to lube, and some
screening spaces to build. We are completely volunteer-run. We do this out
of love. If you wanna show some love, send some dough or pass this info
along to someone or some entity that might be into what we do and might
have more money to give. We don't need much, but we can't be the only ones
digging into our pockets. If you love FLEX and want it to continue, be a
part of making that happen.

CLICK HERE TO HELP OUT
<https://tempus-projects-inc.networkforgood.com/projects/148300-florida-experimental-film-video-festival-flex-2022>

We appreciate your time,