[Frameworks] Media Monsters returns October 21!

Nicole nicole at magiklantern.com
Sat Oct 2 13:12:01 UTC 2021

Hello Frameworkers!

I am thrilled to announce the resurrection of Media Monsters! Series 2
launches October 21 at 8pm Pacific/11pm Eastern.

This also means that we have an OPEN CALL for submissions. Send us your
short abstract films, your weird video art, your strange music videos,
anything and everything of your motion picture based art. We do not have
time limits anymore. Got a feature length project? Send it in!

A promo of series 2 episode 1 will be released later, as well as more
details. Please drop me a line with questions.

Nicole Elaine Baker Peterson (she/her/they)
Founder & Head Programmer, Media Monsters
nicole at magiklantern.com
*twitch.tv/media_monsters <http://twitch.tv/media_monsters> |
**magiklantern.com
<http://www.magiklantern.com/>*