[Frameworks] Media Monsters returns October 21!

Nicole nicole at magiklantern.com
Wed Oct 13 08:30:46 UTC 2021

How long would the Echo's Answer Reel be? If it's more than 30 minutes we
could do it as a special event stand along screening.

Nicole Elaine Baker Peterson (she/her/they)
Founder & Head Programmer, Media Monsters
nicole at magiklantern.com
*twitch.tv/media_monsters <http://twitch.tv/media_monsters> |
**magiklantern.com
<http://www.magiklantern.com/>*