[Frameworks] Light Cone's 40 years celebration in Seville Film Festival (Yann Beauvais in attendance)

Elena Duque elenaduque at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 17:31:55 UTC 2021

Dear FrameWorkers

I am writing to you this time to let you know about the program we have
organized at Seville Film Festival, in Spain. It celebrates Light Cone's 40
years (a bit in advance, 2022 is their real birthday) surveying their
collection and trying to compose a particular view on experimental film
history so far (with a special emphasis on photochemical works). To
introduce all this, we will have with us Yann Beauvais, who will also show
some of his films, and will teach a seminar.

All this will happen from November 9 to 12 in Seville, and you can sign up
for the seminar until November 2 (it will be held in English, with Spanish
simultaneous translation).

Here you have information and line ups for each one of the programs:

Seminar
<http://festivalcinesevilla.eu/en/40-years-light-cone-activating-cinema>

Program 1 - Landscape / Ecology <http://festivalcinesevilla.eu/en/node/4120>

Program 2 - Gender / Identity <http://festivalcinesevilla.eu/en/node/4121>

Program 3 - Material Cinema <http://festivalcinesevilla.eu/en/node/4122>

Program 4 - The Light Cone Years. Yann Beauvais Films
<http://festivalcinesevilla.eu/en/node/4123>

I hope we can meet there!
Best wishes,

--