[Frameworks] retrolab in spain?

ev petrol epetrol2 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 11 22:13:09 UTC 2021

Hey folkshas anyone used this lab?http://www.retrolab.eu/index.htmllooks like it might be good value ...?cheers moira

moiratierney.net vimeo.com/moiratierney

    On Tuesday, September 7, 2021, 2:58:41 PM GMT+2, FrameWorks Admin <frameworks at re-voir.com> wrote:

 Hi Esther,The contrast is determined by the first developer (D94A). If your films are coming out with little contrast, you might want to try making a fresh batch of this first.Secondly, most of the problems I had with C4 were with the bleach. Dichromate gives more consistent results than permanganate, so it’s good you have R9. But if problems persist, the bleach could be at fault. Although the blacks are developed uniquely by the second developer D95, spots in the black could still be the fault of the bleach.I think you should reach out to Nicolas Rey at L’Abominable. He has a lot of experience with all the chemicals in this process.Good luck!Pip

On Sep 6, 2021, at 9:42 PM, Esther Laurent-Baroux <estherlaurent-baroux at hotmail.fr> wrote:We regularly have problems with C4 : the films often come out gray, with little contrast, and with kinds of white spots, especially in the blacks.I wondered if other labs had the same kind of problems, and if this is due to the collective management of chemicals and their production.