[Frameworks] Film Programs Using 16mm

Eric Theise erictheise at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 16:02:02 UTC 2021

Anna, Matt Shaw was trying to compile a list of 16mm film programs back in
February. That thread is in the archives starting at

https://mail.film-gallery.org/pipermail/frameworks_film-gallery.org/2021-February/024589.html

Short but might be useful to you. If Matt sees this, maybe he can update
the group.