[Frameworks] Film and etching

Dave Tetzlaff djtet53 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 14:44:09 CDT 2022

Hi Jonathan:

On the subject of films that might be relevant — while I don’t know how close they are to etching per se, when you mention "all manner of chemicals and doo-dads” the first things that come to my mind are films that use various substances to distress stock — Removed, Jours en fleurs, Decasia… that kind of thing — which might be useful to the academic side of the project in some comparison/contrast/context kind of way. Similarly, maybe your student might check out Helen Hill’s Recipes for Destruction???