[Frameworks] New Blog: exp film reviews

david at lake ivan david at lakeivan.org
Thu Apr 7 15:19:18 UTC 2022

Hi Frameworkers,

After 20 years of publishing my reviews of experimental film on FilmThreat and Film International, I am adding a new platform for my reviews and essays:

https://lakeivan.substack.com

I currently have three free articles up on the new blog: a look at Christian Serritiello’s witty short An Approximation of Their Barbarous Manners

A review of Basile Mercado's fascinating film La Doctrine

and an essay on Erik Moskowitz and Amanda Trager's wonderful video series Two Russians in the Free World

Concurrently on Film International, I have a new review of Martin Gerigk's masterful Haiku as well as Keoni Wright's film tribute to women in Suriname, ReleaseD.

http://filmint.nu/film-scratches-march-2022-david-finkelstein/

David Finkelstein