[Frameworks] Looking to buy a 16mm reflex Bolex with a zoom lense

FrameWorks Admin frameworks at re-voir.com
Fri Apr 8 05:47:28 UTC 2022

We sell some Bolex cameras through Re:Voir. These are all refurbished - bought used and overhauled by our technician. But in the past six months the price of used cameras has skyrocketed, so our prices have also gone up, when we can even find one worth buying.
You can keep an eye on our page: https://re-voir.com/shop/en/346-16mm?orderby=price&orderway=desc
- Pip Chodorov, Re:Voir

   I am looking to buy a 16mm Reflex Bolex w/zoom lens.  Is anybody out there selling one?  The factory in Switzerland closed last year, so it doesn't look like I can buy a new one.