[Frameworks] David Brooks

Fred Camper f at fredcamper.com
Fri Apr 29 21:04:35 UTC 2022

Thanks to Patrick Friel for finding my short review of David Brooks's
longest film via the Wayback Machine:
https://web.archive.org/web/20140911173851/https://chicagoreader.com/chicago/the-wind-is-driving-him-towards-the-open-sea/Film/?oid=1064725

I believe it dates from 2011.

Pip, if you want to use this, let me know. I'm glad to hear you are
making Brooks's work available.

Fred Camper
Chicago