[Frameworks] Exploded View (Tucson) / Barten / Sherman contact?

Eric Theise erictheise at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 21:09:27 UTC 2022

On Sun, Aug 7, 2022 at 11:15 AM Justin Rhody <justincliffordrhody at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Wondering if Rebecca Barten & David Sherman are on Frameworks - or if
> anyone can send me their contact info off-list?

I sent David's email address to Justin a few minutes after he asked but
when I see these or "please unsubscribe me" messages I think maybe a
periodic Frameworks FAQ should be sent out like so many LISTSERVs did back
in the day.

So I wrote one and just sent it to the list. Feel free to respond to it in
its thread.

Eric