[Frameworks] developing super 8 200T / 500T / ekta (New York)?

Pip Chodorov pip at re-voir.com
Tue Dec 6 11:57:17 UTC 2022

Hey Moira,

Of course one can develop it oneself in a darkroom or at a cooperative lab like Mono in Brooklyn.

But for a commercial lab I recommend Metropolis. They recently set up their own wet lab and they develop, scan and print all formats. They get a lot of super-8 and results are great.

All but Kodachrome: for that you can only get a low-con black and white result from a specialty lab, though I did hear of someone who engineered their own K14 formula recently!

All the best,
Pip