[Frameworks] Black Zero -- launch event

Stephen Broomer stephen_broomer at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 8 21:09:50 UTC 2022

Hi Frameworkers,

I hope this may be of interest to some of you: Black Zero is a new home video company specializing in feature-packed blu-ray disc releases of Canadian underground movies from the 1960s onward.

More information on our company and our first releases can be found at www.blackzero.ca<http://www.blackzero.ca>. Here is a trailer<https://vimeo.com/777174914> for our release of John Hofsess’s Palace of Pleasure (1967), and here is a trailer<https://vimeo.com/776717126> for our release of Keith Lock’s Everything Everywhere Again Alive (1975).

We will be launching an online store on January 15, but for those of you who are in Toronto, I hope you can join us this weekend at Innis Town Hall, Sunday, December 11, at 7PM, for a special screening of Keith Lock’s Everything Everywhere Again Alive, a film diary of Lock’s time at the Ontario commune Buck Lake in the mid-1970s, followed by a performance of the dance Canadian Gothic, by choreographer and Buck Lake founder Tom Brouillette.

Copies of Palace of Pleasure and Everything Everywhere Again Alive will be available for purchase at the screening, at a special discounted price of $30CAD each, or both for $50.

Thanks for your time!

Stephen Broomer
Black Zero Publishing
www.blackzero.ca<http://www.blackzero.ca>