[Frameworks] A slitter manual for you...

Fred Camper f at fredcamper.com
Sun Dec 11 13:57:28 UTC 2022

There is a story far too long and uninteresting to tell here of how some
decades ago I became the owner of a super-8 slitter that had been owned
by a Chicago lab that worked with super-8. I have no idea what happened
to the slitter, but someone wrote me that she has long owned the manual.
It is a Hollywood Film Company slitter, and the manual is apparently for
models SF-16, SF-16S8, SF-32, SF-35, SF-16R3, SF-352, SF-35T8, SF-35R8,
SF-35S8. If there is someone in this world who has an interest in this
manual, they are doubtless on FrameWorks, so write me and it is yours.

Fred Camper
Chicago