[Frameworks] Bolex H16 camera (buy in Europe)

Quentin Darcq quentindarcq at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 16:16:19 UTC 2022

Dear Martin,

First thing first, you can have a look on this website on a regular basis :
https://sixteenmillimeter.com/auctions/

If you live in a town near France, have a look to Le Bon Coin website :
https://www.leboncoin.fr/recherche?text=bolex%20h16

If you use Facebook, you should post a message here :
https://www.facebook.com/groups/746982282801800

Last but not least, RE:VOIR shop in Paris sells 16mm cameras sometimes :
https://re-voir.com/shop/en/18-super-8-16mm-cameras-accessories

Quentin