[Frameworks] Visiting Assistant Professor of Film and Media Production position at Grinnell College

Tavares, Nicole (Nicky) tavaresn at grinnell.edu
Sat Feb 12 02:34:15 UTC 2022

Greetings Frameworks Community,

The Department of Art and Film and Media Studies Concentration at Grinnell College welcome applicants for a Visiting Assistant Professor of Film and Media Production. This is a one-year position  beginning Fall 2022. Creative and teaching interests may include but are not limited to experimental film, documentary, video art, animation, multimedia installation, or other areas of film and media production. In addition, candidates should have knowledge of film/video history and theory as well as contemporary art. To be assured of full consideration, all application materials should be received by Friday April 1, 2022. Those interested should apply through the Grinnell website<https://jobs.grinnell.edu/postings/4191>.

Best,
Nicky Tavares
She/Her (What’s this?)<https://www.mypronouns.org/how>

Assistant Professor of Film and Media Studies
ACM Mellon Faculty Fellow
Department of Art
Grinnell College
Bucksbaum Center for the Arts, 248
1108 Park St. Grinnell, IA 50112
Meeting in the time of Covid-19:

Feel free to email me to schedule a virtual meeting in my WebEx office.

https://grinnellcollege.webex.com/meet/tavaresn