[Frameworks] [Labos] Orwo at Filmotec

Ugo Bo ugobodibra at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 18:25:51 UTC 2022

Thanks James,
in the meantime, two days ago, I had two answers from James Nash from
Orwo: "Hello Livio, Thank you for your email. I will pass this to our
sales team and I will be in touch as soon as possible. Best regard,"
and "Hello Livio, Thank you for your email. We will be launching our
online store in the next few weeks. You will be able to place you
order here: www.orwo.shop Best regards".

So there's another James in orwo, and Ugo is not my name, I'm Livio
(Ugo is just a nick)!

Best