[Frameworks] CALL FOR ENTRIES: RITUAL UNION

Jodie mack jodiemack77 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 7 21:28:11 UTC 2022

Hello Workers of the Frame!

I am writing on behalf of my CURATING AND MICROCINEMA class. Please see the Call For Entries below; submit via this link<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeg495b1HAKoxW8nDMN-HXkwbgKd-i2NSMZiBqQWmqEgpDqLg/viewform?usp=sf_link>.

What is a ritual? Rituals are a part of individual and communal identity. They provide a common umbrella that brings people together and adds value to the group. We (the Curating and Microcinema Class of Summer 2022 at Dartmouth College) are interested in the way that rituals shape our uncertain futures. We want to see all types of work related to the idea of ritual: individual, labor[ed], personal, religious, domestic, group/community, or otherwise. Works under 20 minutes created in any year are eligible. The screening will occur on Tuesday, 8/23. Screening fees will take place through gestural donations in the name of the chosen artists to local organizations supporting members of our community.

Deadline: 7/28

JM