[Frameworks] Canyon Cinema catalog Request

Dominic Angerame dominic.angerame at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 12:28:17 UTC 2022

Hi, you need to contact the admin at Canyon Cinema, I was dismissed for no reason in 2012.I had been an “at will” employee (working without a contract)  from 1980-2012 which meant I could quit at will and Board could dismiss me at their will. It was their will in August 2012. I produced  all Canyon Cinema Catalogs and supplements from 1981 until the last catalog which was blue with Bruce Conner collage on cover. I perocessed the data, along with interns, for the online catalog and since then there has been no hard copy catalogs produced.

Contact the staff at Canyon, attn Brett at info at canyoncinema.com <mailto:info at canyoncinema.com> perhaps there is a pdf file some where.

I see old Canyon Cinema catalogs posted on Ebay from time to time.

Dominic