[Frameworks] ERROR ON DATE Re: 16mm films from the Estate of Susan Brockman Screening 6/7

Chelsea Spengemann stanvdbestate at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 15:23:55 UTC 2022

Apologies - I gave you the wrong date! Correction below.

Thanks!

Introduction to Susan Brockman

Anthology Film Archives
<http://anthologyfilmarchives.org/film_screenings/calendar?view=list&month=6&year=2022#showing-54645>

32 Second Ave, NYC, 10003

Monday, June 6th

7:30 PM

SPECIAL SCREENING – ARCHIVAL 16MM PRINTS!

PURCHASE TICKETS HERE
<https://ticketing.uswest.veezi.com/purchase/1183?siteToken=bsrxtagjxmgh2qy0b6p646xdcr>