[Frameworks] Ultra 16 Bolex gates, looking for reflex cameras

Michael Hernandez-Stern mhs at 16by40.com
Fri Jun 3 17:40:06 UTC 2022

Hello,

I'm working on manufacturing some u16 gates for reflex bolexes (a diy kit)
and then moving onto DIY s16 kits.  Unfortunately I've let go of my rex4
and rex5 cameras and only have an SBM to test with.  If anyone is in the
NYC area and is willing to trade a day or so of me borrowing and testing on
their cameras, I'd happily give them a u16 gate kit when I finish!  If
you've got a non-working camera, even better.

I've already got plans for motor and intervalometer kits, but that's a next
year thing i think.

I've already reached out to steve at mono (hi steve!), but they are pretty
busy right now.  Feel free to reach out if you have something or know of
anything.

thanks!

-mike